Single Family Park Shore Naples
3920 Crayton RD Naples, FL 34103$3,925,000 Request Info
- MLS Number: 218057438
- Type: Single Family
- Development: Park Shore
- Subdivsion: Park Shore
3920 Crayton RD
Naples, FL 34103
- Total Area: 4060 Sq.Ft.
- Lot Area: Sq.Ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 5
- Year Built: 2019
Introducing Madagascar a new luxury home experience, an island unto itself. Set perfectly on the finest street in Naples and one-half mile to the beach, this 4,060-square-foot home casts all eyes on a spectacular wraparound pool and spa with Southern sun exposure throughout the day. Designed by award-winning Weber Design Group, Clive Daniel Interiors and built by Glendale Group, this home is sophisticated beyond measure; every nuance was meticulously considered to intuit your luxury lifestyle needs. Soaring ceilings and walls of glass accommodate natural light from every corner of the sky. Flowing rooms will invite you around a highly appointed gourmet kitchen, dining room and bar with wine case, spacious living room, den and generous master en suite. The floating staircase will carry you to a second story guest area providing an ultimate retreat for visiting guests where they can entertain separately in a media loft and bar that connects three en-suite bedrooms. A very special outdoor loft provides open-air views of the majestic Western sunset. We invite you to step inside this private world island escape, the perfect place to consider that dreams do come true in Naples.
- General: Pets allowed
- Community: Community boat facilities
- Construction: Concrete block stucco, Stone exterior, Stucco exterior
- Roof: Tile roof
- Energy: Storm windows
- Exterior: Patio
- Fireplaces: Fireplace(s)
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile flooring, Hardwood floors
- Laundry: Laundry sink, Laundry room/area
- Heat/Cool: Central air conditioning, Central heat
- Inclusions: Double oven, Microwave oven, Cooktop range, Indoor grill, Disposal, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Clothes washer, Clothes dryer
- Interior: Pantry, Kitchen isle, Tub and separate shower, Dry bar, Wetbar, Ceiling fan(s), Vaulted ceilings, Walk-in closet(s), Security features, Secondary bedrooms split from master bedroom
- Utilities: Public sewer service, Public water supply, TV cable available
- Location: Eastern exposure
- Parking: 3 car garage, Attached parking, Automatic garage door, Paved driveway
- Recreation: swimming pool, Heated pool, In-ground swimming pool, Above ground pool, Spa
- Rooms: Family room, Living/dining room combination, Master bedroom on main floor, Guest room, Office, Great room, Loft
- Win/Doors: French door(s)
Request Information on Single Family Park Shore Naples
The source of this real property information is the copyrighted and proprietary database compilation of the M.L.S of Naples, Inc. Copyright 2018 M.L.S of Naples, Inc. All rights reserved. The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use, it may not be used for any other purpose, and accuracy of this information is not warranted or guaranteed. This information should be independently verified if any person intends to engage in a transaction in reliance upon it.
The data relating to real estate for sale/lease on this web site come in part from a cooperative data exchange program of the multiple listing service (MLS) in which this real estate firm (Broker) participates. The properties displayed may not be all of the properties in the MLS's database, or all of the properties listed with Brokers participating in the cooperative data exchange program. Properties listed by Brokers other than this Broker are marked with either the listing Broker's logo or name or the MLS name or a logo provided by the MLS. Detailed information about such properties includes the name of the listing Brokers. Information provided is thought to be reliable but is not guaranteed to be accurate; you are advised to verify facts that are important to you. No warranties, expressed or implied, are provided for the data herein, or for their use or interpretation by the user. The Florida Association of Realtors and its cooperating MLSs do not create, control or review the property data displayed herein and take no responsibility for the content of such records. Federal law prohibits discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status or national origin in the sale, rental or financing of housing.
These data up-to-date as of 09/25/18. Some properties that appear for sale on this website may subsequently have sold and may no longer be available. For the most current information, contact Fine Magazine.