Single Family Park Shore Naples
3636 Crayton RD Naples, FL 34103$1,250,000 Request Info
- MLS Number: 218056997
- Type: Single Family
- Development: Park Shore
- Subdivsion: Park Shore
3636 Crayton RD
Naples, FL 34103
- Total Area: 2469 Sq.Ft.
- Lot Area: Sq.Ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Year Built: 1988
H.13519 - Built in 1988 and then completely renovated, this move-in ready high ceilings Park Shore beach bungalow was built around comfort & thoughtful enjoyment of living in Naples paradise. Enter this home and immediately notice the natural light, which emanates through the large transom & oversized windows & french doors. Coupled w/vaulted ceilings, light hardwood floors & neutral interior colors, this space is a warm & inviting. Perfect for entertaining/relaxing, the open floor plan centers around an updated kitchen with granite counters, an island w/cooktop, wood cabinetry & a breakfast nook w/views of the pool & lush tropical backyard. The living room features an inviting double-sided fireplace. The large master suite features high ceilings & a separate sitting area. The master bath also has vaulted ceilings & is designed around the shower/bath, w/a large transom window above. Step outside from nearly any room & lounge by the pool or relax under the covered lanai & appreciate the verdant landscaping & sense of tranquility. Eligible for Park Shore Beach Park membership. Just minutes from A rated Naples public schools, shopping, dining and cultural activities.
- General: Pets allowed
- Community: Community boat facilities
- Construction: Concrete block stucco, Stucco exterior
- Roof: Tile roof
- Energy: Zoned temperature control
- Exterior: Deck, Enclosed porch
- Fireplaces: Fireplace(s)
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile flooring, Hardwood floors
- Laundry: Washer/dryer hookups, Laundry sink, Laundry room/area
- Heat/Cool: Central air conditioning, Central heat
- Inclusions: Microwave oven, Cooktop range, Disposal, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Clothes washer, Clothes dryer, Built-in oven
- Interior: Breakfast bar, Kitchen isle, Tub and separate shower, Ceiling fan(s), Vaulted ceilings, Skylight(s), Walk-in closet(s), Window treatments, Security features, Secondary bedrooms split from master bedroom
- Utilities: Public sewer service, Public water supply, TV cable available
- Location: Eastern exposure
- Lot: Landscape sprinklers
- Parking: 2 car garage, Attached parking, Circular driveway, Automatic garage door
- Recreation: swimming pool, Heated pool, In-ground swimming pool, In-ground, screen enclosed swimming pool
- Rooms: Living/dining room combination, Master bedroom on main floor, Guest room, Great room
- Stories: Single story
- Win/Doors: French door(s), Picture window
Request Information on Single Family Park Shore Naples
The source of this real property information is the copyrighted and proprietary database compilation of the M.L.S of Naples, Inc. Copyright 2018 M.L.S of Naples, Inc. All rights reserved. The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use, it may not be used for any other purpose, and accuracy of this information is not warranted or guaranteed. This information should be independently verified if any person intends to engage in a transaction in reliance upon it.
The data relating to real estate for sale/lease on this web site come in part from a cooperative data exchange program of the multiple listing service (MLS) in which this real estate firm (Broker) participates. The properties displayed may not be all of the properties in the MLS's database, or all of the properties listed with Brokers participating in the cooperative data exchange program. Properties listed by Brokers other than this Broker are marked with either the listing Broker's logo or name or the MLS name or a logo provided by the MLS. Detailed information about such properties includes the name of the listing Brokers. Information provided is thought to be reliable but is not guaranteed to be accurate; you are advised to verify facts that are important to you. No warranties, expressed or implied, are provided for the data herein, or for their use or interpretation by the user. The Florida Association of Realtors and its cooperating MLSs do not create, control or review the property data displayed herein and take no responsibility for the content of such records. Federal law prohibits discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status or national origin in the sale, rental or financing of housing.
These data up-to-date as of 09/25/18. Some properties that appear for sale on this website may subsequently have sold and may no longer be available. For the most current information, contact Fine Magazine.