Single Family Park Shore Naples
512 Whispering Pine LN Naples, FL 34103$2,850,000 Request Info
- MLS Number: 218048510
- Type: Single Family
- Development: Park Shore
- Subdivsion: Park Shore
512 Whispering Pine LN
Naples, FL 34103
- Total Area: 3262 Sq.Ft.
- Lot Area: Sq.Ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 4
- Year Built: 1977
Your Park Shore Dream Home is Being Built Before Your Eyes! No Need for the Hassle of Permits....etc that Comes With a Home Restoration.Subcontractors can make changes or additions to fit your needs!! .Great Park Shore Location with Southern Exposure and Devils Lake Water Views From Every Room! Open Floor Plan with 4 Bedrooms and 4 Baths. Kitchen Appliances Include: Liebhher, Wolf Induction Cooktops and Wolf Ovens. Pool is Being Renovated with 10 Person Spa and Waterfall. Great Views of Devils Lake While Enjoying Outdoor Kitchen and Spa. Park Shores Amenities Include Private Beach and Beach Entrance Located on Gulf Shore Blvd N. Close to Venetian Village, Waterside Shops, Sea Gate Elementary and of Course Close to 5th Ave. Make an offer for property as is if you desire to finish with your own design.
- General: Pets allowed
- Community: Community park(s), Picnic area(s)
- Construction: Concrete block stucco
- Roof: Tile roof
- Energy: Storm windows
- Exterior: Enclosed porch
- Financial: Home owners fee
- Fireplaces: Fireplace(s)
- Flooring: Tile flooring, Hardwood floors
- Laundry: Washer/dryer hookups, Laundry room/area
- Heat/Cool: Central air conditioning, Central heat
- Inclusions: Cooktop range, Indoor grill, Disposal, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Clothes washer, Clothes dryer
- Interior: Breakfast bar, Pantry, Kitchen isle, Tub and separate shower, Vaulted ceilings, Walk-in closet(s)
- Utilities: Public sewer service, Public water supply, TV cable available
- Location: Southern exposure
- Lot: Landscape sprinklers
- Parking: 2 car garage, Attached parking, Automatic garage door
- Recreation: swimming pool, Heated pool, In-ground swimming pool, Spa, BBQ
- Rooms: Living/dining room combination, Master bedroom on main floor, Great room
- Scenery: Lake view, Lake frontage, Waterfront property
Request Information on Single Family Park Shore Naples
The source of this real property information is the copyrighted and proprietary database compilation of the M.L.S of Naples, Inc. Copyright 2018 M.L.S of Naples, Inc. All rights reserved. The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use, it may not be used for any other purpose, and accuracy of this information is not warranted or guaranteed. This information should be independently verified if any person intends to engage in a transaction in reliance upon it.
The data relating to real estate for sale/lease on this web site come in part from a cooperative data exchange program of the multiple listing service (MLS) in which this real estate firm (Broker) participates. The properties displayed may not be all of the properties in the MLS's database, or all of the properties listed with Brokers participating in the cooperative data exchange program. Properties listed by Brokers other than this Broker are marked with either the listing Broker's logo or name or the MLS name or a logo provided by the MLS. Detailed information about such properties includes the name of the listing Brokers. Information provided is thought to be reliable but is not guaranteed to be accurate; you are advised to verify facts that are important to you. No warranties, expressed or implied, are provided for the data herein, or for their use or interpretation by the user. The Florida Association of Realtors and its cooperating MLSs do not create, control or review the property data displayed herein and take no responsibility for the content of such records. Federal law prohibits discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status or national origin in the sale, rental or financing of housing.
These data up-to-date as of 08/20/18. Some properties that appear for sale on this website may subsequently have sold and may no longer be available. For the most current information, contact Fine Magazine.