Single Family Seagate Naples
5264 Starfish AVE Naples, FL 34103$2,195,000 Request Info
- MLS Number: 218047683
- Type: Single Family
- Development: Seagate
- Subdivsion: Seagate
5264 Starfish AVE
Naples, FL 34103
- Total Area: 2868 Sq.Ft.
- Lot Area: Sq.Ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 3
- Year Built: 2013
THIS TOTAL CUSTOM GULF ACCESS WATERFRONT HOME IS A MUST SEE. POSITIONED ON AN OVERSIZED CUL-DE-SAC LOT WITH SEAWALL ON THE REAR AND LEFT SIDE AFFORDING DUAL WATER FRONTAGE. This Luxury home offers an open floor plan with soaring ceilings that enhance the feelings of space & light. As you enter you will be greeted by a huge great room featuring a custom built-in entertainment center and a wall of sliding glass doors at the central living area and kitchen offering an all encompassing view of the pool & waterway. All areas provide a continuous flow throughout the living space. The formal dining room is set apart from the gourmet kitchen with natural gas cook-top range. A large custom walk-in pantry provides storage for food & cooking supplies. A built-in wine cooler awaits your finest wine and champagne. The master suite offers a spectacular wall of plantation shutters for privacy, a soaring ceiling, a soaking tub, dual vanities, private water closet and an oversized walk-in closet. The guest bedrooms in this split floor plan are generously sized and each bedroom has its own full bath access. The home features a saltwater pool. Storage space in the home is much more than plentiful.
- General: Pets allowed
- Community: Community boat facilities, Community clubhouse(s), Picnic area(s), Community childrens play area', Biking/fitness trail, Extra storage available
- Construction: Concrete block stucco, Stucco exterior
- Roof: Metal roof
- Energy: Storm windows
- Exterior: Enclosed porch
- Laundry: Laundry sink, Laundry room/area
- Heat/Cool: Central air conditioning, Central heat
- Inclusions: Self-cleaning oven, Microwave oven, Cooktop range, Indoor grill, Disposal, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Clothes washer, Clothes dryer, Range and oven
- Interior: Pantry, Kitchen isle, Tub and separate shower, Ceiling fan(s), Window treatments, Security features, Cathedral ceilings, Built-in bookcase(s)
- Utilities: Public sewer service, Public water supply, TV cable available
- Location: Eastern exposure
- Lot: Cul-de-sac
- Parking: 2 car garage, Attached parking, Automatic garage door
- Recreation: swimming pool, Heated pool, In-ground swimming pool, In-ground, screen enclosed swimming pool, Spa, BBQ, Boat dockage
- Rooms: Living/dining room combination, Guest room, Great room, Eat in kitchen
- Scenery: Waterfront property, Canal view, Gulf access
- Win/Doors: Shutters
Request Information on Single Family Seagate Naples
The source of this real property information is the copyrighted and proprietary database compilation of the M.L.S of Naples, Inc. Copyright 2018 M.L.S of Naples, Inc. All rights reserved. The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use, it may not be used for any other purpose, and accuracy of this information is not warranted or guaranteed. This information should be independently verified if any person intends to engage in a transaction in reliance upon it.
The data relating to real estate for sale/lease on this web site come in part from a cooperative data exchange program of the multiple listing service (MLS) in which this real estate firm (Broker) participates. The properties displayed may not be all of the properties in the MLS's database, or all of the properties listed with Brokers participating in the cooperative data exchange program. Properties listed by Brokers other than this Broker are marked with either the listing Broker's logo or name or the MLS name or a logo provided by the MLS. Detailed information about such properties includes the name of the listing Brokers. Information provided is thought to be reliable but is not guaranteed to be accurate; you are advised to verify facts that are important to you. No warranties, expressed or implied, are provided for the data herein, or for their use or interpretation by the user. The Florida Association of Realtors and its cooperating MLSs do not create, control or review the property data displayed herein and take no responsibility for the content of such records. Federal law prohibits discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status or national origin in the sale, rental or financing of housing.
These data up-to-date as of 08/20/18. Some properties that appear for sale on this website may subsequently have sold and may no longer be available. For the most current information, contact Fine Magazine.