Single Family Seagate Naples
5139 Sand Dollar LN Naples, FL 34103$3,150,000 Request Info
- MLS Number: 218047115
- Type: Single Family
- Development: Seagate
- Subdivsion: Seagate
5139 Sand Dollar LN
Naples, FL 34103
- Total Area: 4494 Sq.Ft.
- Lot Area: Sq.Ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 5
- Year Built: 2016
Designed by Stofft Cooney Architects, built by SGN Construction in 2016, this contemporary West Indies home with classic overtones, features a large living and dining area, a separate family room upstairs, perfect for entertaining and easy living. The home boasts a fantastic chefs kitchen with Wolf, Sub-Zero and Bosch appliances, and a collector's wine room. Italian white oak flooring spans throughout the entire home, and Ipe wood accents both the front and back exterior decks. A private lap pool, overflowing spa, and outdoor kitchen that has a built-in gas grill, refrigerator and wet bar is perfect for hosting sunset gatherings. The deck leads to your private dock with direct access to the Gulf. The master suite has a spacious layout with his and hers large custom closets, a wet bar, private access to the deck, and a one-of-a-kind bathroom finished with white marble, a rain shower and a soaking tub. In addition to the study on the main level, your preferred guest will enjoy a large, beautifully designed guest suite. Step inside the elevator to access the cozy family room and the third and fourth bedrooms, complete with en-suite bathrooms, large closets and private balconies.
- General: Pets allowed
- Community: Community boat facilities
- Construction: Concrete block stucco, Stucco exterior
- Roof: Tile roof
- Energy: Storm windows
- Exterior: Balcony, Deck, Patio
- Financial: Home owners fee
- Fireplaces: Fireplace(s)
- Flooring: Hardwood floors
- Laundry: Laundry sink, Laundry room/area
- Heat/Cool: Central air conditioning, Central heat
- Inclusions: Self-cleaning oven, Microwave oven, Cooktop range, Indoor grill, Disposal, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Freezer, Clothes washer, Clothes dryer, Built-in oven
- Interior: Breakfast bar, Pantry, Tub and separate shower, Dry bar, Wetbar, Ceiling fan(s), Vaulted ceilings, Walk-in closet(s), Window treatments, Security features, Secondary bedrooms split from master bedroom, Cathedral ceilings, Built-in bookcase(s)
- Utilities: Public sewer service, Public water supply, TV cable available
- Location: Western exposure
- Lot: Cul-de-sac, Landscape sprinklers
- Parking: 3 car garage, Attached parking, Automatic garage door, Paved driveway
- Recreation: swimming pool, Heated pool, In-ground swimming pool, Spa, BBQ, Boat dockage
- Rooms: Living/dining room combination, Master bedroom on main floor, Loft, Foyer
- Scenery: Bay or ocean frontage, Bay view, Waterfront property, Canal view, Canal waterfront property, Swimming pool view, Gulf access
- Stories: Two story
- Win/Doors: French door(s), Shutters
Request Information on Single Family Seagate Naples
The source of this real property information is the copyrighted and proprietary database compilation of the M.L.S of Naples, Inc. Copyright 2018 M.L.S of Naples, Inc. All rights reserved. The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use, it may not be used for any other purpose, and accuracy of this information is not warranted or guaranteed. This information should be independently verified if any person intends to engage in a transaction in reliance upon it.
The data relating to real estate for sale/lease on this web site come in part from a cooperative data exchange program of the multiple listing service (MLS) in which this real estate firm (Broker) participates. The properties displayed may not be all of the properties in the MLS's database, or all of the properties listed with Brokers participating in the cooperative data exchange program. Properties listed by Brokers other than this Broker are marked with either the listing Broker's logo or name or the MLS name or a logo provided by the MLS. Detailed information about such properties includes the name of the listing Brokers. Information provided is thought to be reliable but is not guaranteed to be accurate; you are advised to verify facts that are important to you. No warranties, expressed or implied, are provided for the data herein, or for their use or interpretation by the user. The Florida Association of Realtors and its cooperating MLSs do not create, control or review the property data displayed herein and take no responsibility for the content of such records. Federal law prohibits discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status or national origin in the sale, rental or financing of housing.
These data up-to-date as of 08/20/18. Some properties that appear for sale on this website may subsequently have sold and may no longer be available. For the most current information, contact Fine Magazine.