Single Family Seagate Naples
5071 Seashell AVE Naples, FL 34103$2,800,000 Request Info
- MLS Number: 218038814
- Type: Single Family
- Development: Seagate
- Subdivsion: Seagate
5071 Seashell AVE
Naples, FL 34103
- Total Area: 3722 Sq.Ft.
- Lot Area: Sq.Ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 5
- Year Built: 2016
H.13227 One of Naples best kept secrets is tucked between Park Shore and Pelican Bay. Walk to the shops and restaurants of Waterside Shops or Venetian Village. Navigate Clam Pass in your own small boat, kayak or paddle board form your newly constructed waterfront home. Walking distance to Seagate private beach and club. Western exposure , high ceilings, brushed oak floors, custom cabinetry, double kitchen island and a private elevator. This home is perfect for entertaining family and friends.Construction was completed at the end of 2016.
- General: Pets allowed
- Community: Community boat facilities, Picnic area(s), Community childrens play area', Biking/fitness trail, Extra storage available
- Construction: Concrete block stucco
- Roof: Metal roof
- Energy: Storm windows
- Exterior: Balcony, Deck, Patio, Storage/out-building(s)
- Financial: Home owners fee
- Fireplaces: Fireplace(s)
- Flooring: Hardwood floors
- Laundry: Laundry sink, Laundry room/area
- Heat/Cool: Central air conditioning, Central heat
- Inclusions: Self-cleaning oven, Double oven, Disposal, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Clothes washer, Clothes dryer, Built-in oven, Range and oven
- Interior: Kitchen isle, Tub and separate shower, Central vacuum system, Vaulted ceilings, Walk-in closet(s), Security features, Secondary bedrooms split from master bedroom, Built-in bookcase(s)
- Utilities: Public sewer service, Public water supply, TV cable available
- Location: Western exposure
- Lot: Landscape sprinklers, Oversized lot
- Parking: 4 or more car garage, Attached parking, Circular driveway, Automatic garage door, Paved driveway
- Recreation: swimming pool, Heated pool, In-ground swimming pool, Boat dockage
- Rooms: Family room, Living/dining room combination, Great room, Exercise room, Sun room, Eat in kitchen
- Scenery: Waterfront property, Canal view, Canal waterfront property, Waterview, Gulf access
- Stories: Two story
- Win/Doors: French door(s)
Request Information on Single Family Seagate Naples
The source of this real property information is the copyrighted and proprietary database compilation of the M.L.S of Naples, Inc. Copyright 2018 M.L.S of Naples, Inc. All rights reserved. The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use, it may not be used for any other purpose, and accuracy of this information is not warranted or guaranteed. This information should be independently verified if any person intends to engage in a transaction in reliance upon it.
The data relating to real estate for sale/lease on this web site come in part from a cooperative data exchange program of the multiple listing service (MLS) in which this real estate firm (Broker) participates. The properties displayed may not be all of the properties in the MLS's database, or all of the properties listed with Brokers participating in the cooperative data exchange program. Properties listed by Brokers other than this Broker are marked with either the listing Broker's logo or name or the MLS name or a logo provided by the MLS. Detailed information about such properties includes the name of the listing Brokers. Information provided is thought to be reliable but is not guaranteed to be accurate; you are advised to verify facts that are important to you. No warranties, expressed or implied, are provided for the data herein, or for their use or interpretation by the user. The Florida Association of Realtors and its cooperating MLSs do not create, control or review the property data displayed herein and take no responsibility for the content of such records. Federal law prohibits discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status or national origin in the sale, rental or financing of housing.
These data up-to-date as of 08/20/18. Some properties that appear for sale on this website may subsequently have sold and may no longer be available. For the most current information, contact Fine Magazine.