Single Family Park Shore Naples
534 Parkwood LN Naples, FL 34103$1,500,000 Request Info
- MLS Number: 218032310
- Type: Single Family
- Development: Park Shore
- Subdivsion: Park Shore
534 Parkwood LN
Naples, FL 34103
- Total Area: 2560 Sq.Ft.
- Lot Area: Sq.Ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 3
- Year Built: 1976
H.13129 - Live in the heart of Park Shore just minutes from everything that Naples has to offer! Sitting atop an elevated, high and dry lot with lush, mature landscaping and concrete paver circle driveway, this wonderful home was updated in 2004 with stylish details and a flowing floor plan where youll enjoy memorable gatherings to last a lifetime. Pocketing sliding glass doors in the dining room/living room to the lanai as well as the large chefs kitchen and built-in service bar makes your indoor and outdoor living and dining while entertaining guests seamless! Year around sun light fills the south facing screened in pool with stone waterfall, large concrete paver pool deck and covered lanai for gathering with friends and family. The owners suite offers lanai access, plantation shutters, dual walk-in closets and a luxurious bathroom. The three guest bedrooms with two bathrooms make this home suitable for overnight guests or for the young and growing family. Extras: ample storage closets, hurricane protection for all windows and doors, 2-car garage & so much more!
- General: Pets allowed
- Community: Community boat facilities
- Construction: Concrete block stucco, Stucco exterior
- Roof: Tile roof
- Energy: Storm windows
- Exterior: Enclosed porch
- Financial: Home owners fee
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile flooring
- Laundry: Laundry room/area
- Heat/Cool: Central air conditioning, Central heat
- Inclusions: Self-cleaning oven, Double oven, Microwave oven, Disposal, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Clothes washer, Clothes dryer, Built-in oven, Range and oven, Furnished
- Interior: Breakfast bar, Pantry, Ceiling fan(s), Walk-in closet(s), Window treatments, Security features
- Utilities: Public sewer service, Public water supply, TV cable available
- Location: Southern exposure
- Parking: 2 car garage, Attached parking, Circular driveway, Automatic garage door
- Recreation: swimming pool, Heated pool, In-ground swimming pool
- Rooms: Family room, Living/dining room combination, Master bedroom on main floor, Foyer
- Win/Doors: Jalousie windows, Shutters
Request Information on Single Family Park Shore Naples
The source of this real property information is the copyrighted and proprietary database compilation of the M.L.S of Naples, Inc. Copyright 2018 M.L.S of Naples, Inc. All rights reserved. The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use, it may not be used for any other purpose, and accuracy of this information is not warranted or guaranteed. This information should be independently verified if any person intends to engage in a transaction in reliance upon it.
The data relating to real estate for sale/lease on this web site come in part from a cooperative data exchange program of the multiple listing service (MLS) in which this real estate firm (Broker) participates. The properties displayed may not be all of the properties in the MLS's database, or all of the properties listed with Brokers participating in the cooperative data exchange program. Properties listed by Brokers other than this Broker are marked with either the listing Broker's logo or name or the MLS name or a logo provided by the MLS. Detailed information about such properties includes the name of the listing Brokers. Information provided is thought to be reliable but is not guaranteed to be accurate; you are advised to verify facts that are important to you. No warranties, expressed or implied, are provided for the data herein, or for their use or interpretation by the user. The Florida Association of Realtors and its cooperating MLSs do not create, control or review the property data displayed herein and take no responsibility for the content of such records. Federal law prohibits discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status or national origin in the sale, rental or financing of housing.
These data up-to-date as of 05/25/18. Some properties that appear for sale on this website may subsequently have sold and may no longer be available. For the most current information, contact Fine Magazine.