Single Family Park Shore Naples
4486 Crayton RD Naples, FL 34103$2,475,000 Request Info
- MLS Number: 218020763
- Type: Single Family
- Development: Park Shore
- Subdivsion: Park Shore
4486 Crayton RD
Naples, FL 34103
- Total Area: 4928 Sq.Ft.
- Lot Area: Sq.Ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 4
- Year Built: 2006
Gated private oversized lot in highly desirable Park Shore. Complete home remodel with soaring ceilings and custom marble floating staircase along with wide planked smoked oak floors that will draw you in the moment you walk through the front door. Enjoy the active lifestyle that Naples has to offer as home is location within walking distance to beach, 5 star restaurants, shopping and resorts. Park Shore Residents are eligible for membership to the Park Shore Association, offering beach access and eligibility to lease or purchase a boat slip at the Venetian Bay Yacht Club.
- General: Pets allowed
- Construction: Concrete block stucco, Stucco exterior
- Roof: Tile roof
- Energy: Storm windows
- Exterior: Balcony, Patio, Enclosed porch
- Fencing: Fenced
- Fireplaces: Fireplace(s)
- Flooring: Carpet, Marble floors, Hardwood floors
- Laundry: Laundry room/area
- Heat/Cool: Central air conditioning, Central heat
- Inclusions: Self-cleaning oven, Double oven, Microwave oven, Cooktop range, Disposal, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Freezer, Clothes washer, Clothes dryer
- Interior: Breakfast bar, Pantry, Kitchen isle, Tub and separate shower, Vaulted ceilings, Walk-in closet(s), Window treatments, Security features, Built-in desk, Built-in bookcase(s)
- Utilities: Public sewer service, Public water supply, TV cable available, Satellite dish
- Location: Eastern exposure
- Lot: Trees, Landscape sprinklers, Oversized lot
- Parking: 3 car garage, Attached parking, Circular driveway, Automatic garage door
- Recreation: swimming pool, Heated pool, In-ground swimming pool, In-ground, screen enclosed swimming pool, Spa, BBQ
- Rooms: Family room, Living/dining room combination, Breakfast area, Master bedroom on main floor, Guest room, Office, Great room, Eat in kitchen, Sitting room
- Stories: Two story
- Win/Doors: French door(s), Shutters
Request Information on Single Family Park Shore Naples
The source of this real property information is the copyrighted and proprietary database compilation of the M.L.S of Naples, Inc. Copyright 2018 M.L.S of Naples, Inc. All rights reserved. The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use, it may not be used for any other purpose, and accuracy of this information is not warranted or guaranteed. This information should be independently verified if any person intends to engage in a transaction in reliance upon it.
The data relating to real estate for sale/lease on this web site come in part from a cooperative data exchange program of the multiple listing service (MLS) in which this real estate firm (Broker) participates. The properties displayed may not be all of the properties in the MLS's database, or all of the properties listed with Brokers participating in the cooperative data exchange program. Properties listed by Brokers other than this Broker are marked with either the listing Broker's logo or name or the MLS name or a logo provided by the MLS. Detailed information about such properties includes the name of the listing Brokers. Information provided is thought to be reliable but is not guaranteed to be accurate; you are advised to verify facts that are important to you. No warranties, expressed or implied, are provided for the data herein, or for their use or interpretation by the user. The Florida Association of Realtors and its cooperating MLSs do not create, control or review the property data displayed herein and take no responsibility for the content of such records. Federal law prohibits discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status or national origin in the sale, rental or financing of housing.
These data up-to-date as of 05/25/18. Some properties that appear for sale on this website may subsequently have sold and may no longer be available. For the most current information, contact Fine Magazine.