Single Family Park Shore Naples
536 Neapolitan LN Naples, FL 34103$1,895,000 Request Info
- MLS Number: 218011274
- Type: Single Family
- Development: Park Shore
- Subdivsion: Park Shore
536 Neapolitan LN
Naples, FL 34103
- Total Area: 2711 Sq.Ft.
- Lot Area: Sq.Ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 3
- Year Built: 1997
Sensational Ruttenburg floor plan with 11' volume ceilings, 4 bedrooms, 3 baths, 3 car garage, and located on one of Park Shore's most beautiful streets. Add a stylish renovation to include; impact windows and doors, new kitchen, new bathrooms, wood & tile flooring, and a new pool deck & heater. You have southern exposure, underground utilities, circular driveway and fenced yard. This is the perfect Naples home ready for full or part time living (Ruttenburg floor plans are designed for full time living). Lovely light filled, open areas for entertaining and expansive room to live. Wonderful location between Venetian Village, Pelican Bay and Olde Naples, with shopping, dining, beach and cultural options in close proximity. Park Shore residents are eligible to purchase boat docks located along Gulf Shore Boulevard North & private beach membership is available for the Raymond Lutgert Beach Park.
- General: Pets allowed
- Community: Community tennis court(s)
- Construction: Concrete block stucco, Stucco exterior
- Roof: Tile roof
- Energy: Storm windows
- Exterior: Patio
- Fencing: Fenced
- Financial: Home owners fee
- Flooring: Tile flooring, Hardwood floors
- Laundry: Laundry sink, Laundry room/area
- Heat/Cool: Central air conditioning, Central heat
- Inclusions: Self-cleaning oven, Microwave oven, Cooktop range, Disposal, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Clothes washer, Clothes dryer, Built-in oven
- Interior: Breakfast bar, Pantry, Kitchen isle, Tub and separate shower, Walk-in closet(s), Security features, Secondary bedrooms split from master bedroom, Built-in bookcase(s)
- Utilities: Public sewer service, Public water supply, TV cable available
- Location: Southern exposure
- Lot: Landscape sprinklers
- Parking: 3 car garage, Attached parking, Circular driveway, Automatic garage door
- Recreation: swimming pool, Heated pool, In-ground swimming pool
- Rooms: Family room, Formal dining room, Breakfast area, Master bedroom on main floor, Guest room
Request Information on Single Family Park Shore Naples
The source of this real property information is the copyrighted and proprietary database compilation of the M.L.S of Naples, Inc. Copyright 2018 M.L.S of Naples, Inc. All rights reserved. The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use, it may not be used for any other purpose, and accuracy of this information is not warranted or guaranteed. This information should be independently verified if any person intends to engage in a transaction in reliance upon it.
The data relating to real estate for sale/lease on this web site come in part from a cooperative data exchange program of the multiple listing service (MLS) in which this real estate firm (Broker) participates. The properties displayed may not be all of the properties in the MLS's database, or all of the properties listed with Brokers participating in the cooperative data exchange program. Properties listed by Brokers other than this Broker are marked with either the listing Broker's logo or name or the MLS name or a logo provided by the MLS. Detailed information about such properties includes the name of the listing Brokers. Information provided is thought to be reliable but is not guaranteed to be accurate; you are advised to verify facts that are important to you. No warranties, expressed or implied, are provided for the data herein, or for their use or interpretation by the user. The Florida Association of Realtors and its cooperating MLSs do not create, control or review the property data displayed herein and take no responsibility for the content of such records. Federal law prohibits discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status or national origin in the sale, rental or financing of housing.
These data up-to-date as of 02/24/18. Some properties that appear for sale on this website may subsequently have sold and may no longer be available. For the most current information, contact Fine Magazine.