Single Family Moorings Naples
3400 Crayton RD Naples, FL 34103$3,600,000 Request Info
- MLS Number: 217059346
- Type: Single Family
- Development: Moorings
- Subdivsion: Moorings
3400 Crayton RD
Naples, FL 34103
- Total Area: 4430 Sq.Ft.
- Lot Area: Sq.Ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 6
- Year Built: 2015
This prominent Naples address designed with a West Indies inspired feel exudes easy living and effortless entertaining. The open design creates an unmatched ease of living throughout, effortlessly connecting indoor and outdoor spaces, perfect for entertaining. Homeowners will appreciate the loft-style two-story great room along with a first-floor master suite, complete with a uniquely designed tub and shower along with a spacious dual closet. This home also offers three modern guest bedrooms and four-and-a-half guest baths, along with a sizable three-car garage. The well-appointed kitchen includes a working island, wine cellar and professional grade appliances that will inspire your inner chef. The unique outdoor area features a fabulous custom water wall and fountain display, summer kitchen, fire table and trellised seating for relaxing. The Moorings, an idyllic location in Naples, also offers residents eligibility to apply for membership at the Moorings Country Club and private beach access. Located close to Waterside Shops, Venetian Village and downtown Naples, this is where you want to live.
- General: Pets allowed
- Community: Community golf, Biking/fitness trail
- Construction: Concrete block stucco, Stucco exterior
- Roof: Tile roof
- Energy: Storm windows
- Exterior: Enclosed porch
- Fireplaces: Fireplace(s)
- Flooring: Tile flooring, Hardwood floors
- Laundry: Washer/dryer hookups, Laundry sink, Laundry room/area
- Heat/Cool: Central air conditioning, Central heat
- Inclusions: Microwave oven, Indoor grill, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Clothes washer, Clothes dryer, Range and oven
- Interior: Kitchen isle, Tub and separate shower, Walk-in closet(s), Security features, Built-in bookcase(s)
- Utilities: Public sewer service, Public water supply, TV cable available
- Location: Eastern exposure
- Lot: Corner lot, Landscape sprinklers
- Parking: 3 car garage, Attached parking, Circular driveway, Automatic garage door
- Recreation: swimming pool, Heated pool, In-ground swimming pool, Above ground pool, Spa
- Rooms: Formal dining room, Living/dining room combination, Office, Great room, Exercise room, Foyer, Atrium
- Stories: Two story
Request Information on Single Family Moorings Naples
The source of this real property information is the copyrighted and proprietary database compilation of the M.L.S of Naples, Inc. Copyright 2017 M.L.S of Naples, Inc. All rights reserved. The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use, it may not be used for any other purpose, and accuracy of this information is not warranted or guaranteed. This information should be independently verified if any person intends to engage in a transaction in reliance upon it.
The data relating to real estate for sale/lease on this web site come in part from a cooperative data exchange program of the multiple listing service (MLS) in which this real estate firm (Broker) participates. The properties displayed may not be all of the properties in the MLS's database, or all of the properties listed with Brokers participating in the cooperative data exchange program. Properties listed by Brokers other than this Broker are marked with either the listing Broker's logo or name or the MLS name or a logo provided by the MLS. Detailed information about such properties includes the name of the listing Brokers. Information provided is thought to be reliable but is not guaranteed to be accurate; you are advised to verify facts that are important to you. No warranties, expressed or implied, are provided for the data herein, or for their use or interpretation by the user. The Florida Association of Realtors and its cooperating MLSs do not create, control or review the property data displayed herein and take no responsibility for the content of such records. Federal law prohibits discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status or national origin in the sale, rental or financing of housing.
These data up-to-date as of 12/16/17. Some properties that appear for sale on this website may subsequently have sold and may no longer be available. For the most current information, contact Fine Magazine.