Single Family Park Shore Naples
306 Neapolitan WAY Naples, FL 34103$7,999,500 Request Info
- MLS Number: 217058789
- Type: Single Family
- Development: Park Shore
- Subdivsion: Park Shore
306 Neapolitan WAY
Naples, FL 34103
- Total Area: 5980 Sq.Ft.
- Lot Area: Sq.Ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 7
- Year Built: 2017
Situated at the end of the culdesac on a wide water homesite in Park Shore, this newly constructed home was designed as a coastal retreat to capture the classical elegance of the British West Indies-inspired style. The uniqueness is evident throughout with the timeless natural materials in the gorgeous Ruffino Cabinetry, classically detailed millwork, Legno Bastone wide plank wood flooring, elegant glass wine cellar and the Francois & Co. custom limestone range hood and fireplace mantel. With five bedrooms, a study and 5,980 square feet of generously appointed spaces, this home offers all of the luxury appointments the sophisticated homeowner expects. The alluring outdoor lifestyle with expansively covered areas and the large 50-foot zero infinity-edged pool/spa frames the amazing views of the bay. This beautiful home is moments away from world-class upscale shopping and dining at Waterside Shops and Venetian Village and the sugary sand beaches at the private Park Shore Beach access.
- General: Pets allowed
- Community: Community boat facilities
- Construction: Concrete block stucco, Stucco exterior
- Roof: Tile roof
- Energy: Storm windows
- Exterior: Balcony
- Flooring: Carpet, Marble floors, Tile flooring, Hardwood floors
- Laundry: Laundry sink
- Heat/Cool: Central air conditioning, Central heat
- Inclusions: Double oven, Microwave oven, Indoor grill, Disposal, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Freezer, Clothes washer, Clothes dryer, Range and oven
- Interior: Pantry, Kitchen isle, Tub and separate shower, Dry bar, Wetbar, Central vacuum system, Security features, Built-in bookcase(s)
- Utilities: Public sewer service, Public water supply, TV cable available
- Location: Southeastern exposure
- Lot: Cul-de-sac
- Parking: 3 car garage, Attached parking, Automatic garage door, Paved driveway
- Recreation: swimming pool, In-ground swimming pool, Spa, BBQ
- Rooms: Living/dining room combination, Master bedroom on main floor, Great room, Foyer
- Scenery: Bay or ocean frontage, Bay view, Waterfront property, Gulf access
- Stories: Two story
- Win/Doors: French door(s), Shutters
Request Information on Single Family Park Shore Naples
The source of this real property information is the copyrighted and proprietary database compilation of the M.L.S of Naples, Inc. Copyright 2017 M.L.S of Naples, Inc. All rights reserved. The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use, it may not be used for any other purpose, and accuracy of this information is not warranted or guaranteed. This information should be independently verified if any person intends to engage in a transaction in reliance upon it.
The data relating to real estate for sale/lease on this web site come in part from a cooperative data exchange program of the multiple listing service (MLS) in which this real estate firm (Broker) participates. The properties displayed may not be all of the properties in the MLS's database, or all of the properties listed with Brokers participating in the cooperative data exchange program. Properties listed by Brokers other than this Broker are marked with either the listing Broker's logo or name or the MLS name or a logo provided by the MLS. Detailed information about such properties includes the name of the listing Brokers. Information provided is thought to be reliable but is not guaranteed to be accurate; you are advised to verify facts that are important to you. No warranties, expressed or implied, are provided for the data herein, or for their use or interpretation by the user. The Florida Association of Realtors and its cooperating MLSs do not create, control or review the property data displayed herein and take no responsibility for the content of such records. Federal law prohibits discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status or national origin in the sale, rental or financing of housing.
These data up-to-date as of 10/17/17. Some properties that appear for sale on this website may subsequently have sold and may no longer be available. For the most current information, contact Fine Magazine.