Single Family Moorings Naples
516 Portside DR Naples, FL 34103$2,495,000 Request Info
- MLS Number: 217050896
- Type: Single Family
- Development: Moorings
- Subdivsion: Moorings
516 Portside DR
Naples, FL 34103
- Total Area: 3867 Sq.Ft.
- Lot Area: Sq.Ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 5
- Year Built: 2004
A lovely Coleman built, Coastal Style 4 Bedroom + Den home is perfectly placed a top an oversized lot on Portside Drive in The Moorings. Its 3867 Sq. ft. of living space has architecture reflecting clean lines, squared windows and a welcoming courtyard entrance. The home boasts features such as tray ceilings throughout, wood and travertine flooring, fireplace, a separate 2nd floor guest/media room, and open concept kitchen/family room that overlooks the lanai. The gourmet kitchen includes stainless appliances, a large pantry, island, and custom cabinetry. The split floor plan provides a large expansive master with a seating area, pool access, and a large master bath. The bath is complete with soaking tub, split sinks, vanity, multiple shower heads. Relax on the covered lanai with the soothing sound of the pool waterfall, southern exposure and outdoor kitchen. Enjoy the private membership to Resident's Beach available to Moorings residents only.
- General: Pets allowed
- Community: Community boat facilities
- Construction: Concrete block stucco, Stucco exterior
- Roof: Metal roof
- Energy: Zoned temperature control, Tinted windows
- Exterior: Balcony, Enclosed porch
- Fireplaces: Fireplace(s)
- Flooring: Tile flooring
- Laundry: Laundry sink, Laundry room/area
- Heat/Cool: Central air conditioning, Central heat
- Inclusions: Self-cleaning oven, Double oven, Microwave oven, Cooktop range, Disposal, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Clothes dryer
- Interior: Breakfast bar, Pantry, Kitchen isle, Tub and separate shower, Dry bar, Wetbar, Walk-in closet(s), Window treatments, Security features, Secondary bedrooms split from master bedroom, Built-in bookcase(s)
- Utilities: Public sewer service, Public water supply, TV cable available
- Location: Southern exposure
- Lot: Landscape sprinklers, Oversized lot
- Parking: 3 car garage, Attached parking, Circular driveway, Automatic garage door
- Recreation: swimming pool, In-ground swimming pool, In-ground, screen enclosed swimming pool, Spa
- Rooms: Family room, Formal dining room, Breakfast area, Master bedroom on main floor, Great room, Foyer, Sitting room
- Stories: Two story
- Win/Doors: French door(s)
Request Information on Single Family Moorings Naples
The source of this real property information is the copyrighted and proprietary database compilation of the M.L.S of Naples, Inc. Copyright 2017 M.L.S of Naples, Inc. All rights reserved. The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use, it may not be used for any other purpose, and accuracy of this information is not warranted or guaranteed. This information should be independently verified if any person intends to engage in a transaction in reliance upon it.
The data relating to real estate for sale/lease on this web site come in part from a cooperative data exchange program of the multiple listing service (MLS) in which this real estate firm (Broker) participates. The properties displayed may not be all of the properties in the MLS's database, or all of the properties listed with Brokers participating in the cooperative data exchange program. Properties listed by Brokers other than this Broker are marked with either the listing Broker's logo or name or the MLS name or a logo provided by the MLS. Detailed information about such properties includes the name of the listing Brokers. Information provided is thought to be reliable but is not guaranteed to be accurate; you are advised to verify facts that are important to you. No warranties, expressed or implied, are provided for the data herein, or for their use or interpretation by the user. The Florida Association of Realtors and its cooperating MLSs do not create, control or review the property data displayed herein and take no responsibility for the content of such records. Federal law prohibits discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status or national origin in the sale, rental or financing of housing.
These data up-to-date as of 12/16/17. Some properties that appear for sale on this website may subsequently have sold and may no longer be available. For the most current information, contact Fine Magazine.