Single Family Park Shore Naples
569 Park Shore DR G-5 Naples, FL 34103$789,000 Request Info
- MLS Number: 217033562
- Type: Villa Attached
- Development: Park Shore
- Subdivsion: Villas Of Park Shore
569 Park Shore DR G-5
Naples, FL 34103
- Total Area: 1921 Sq.Ft.
- Lot Area: Sq.Ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 3
- Year Built: 1988
Mrs. Clean lives here. Close in the morning and entertain that same afternoon. Beautiful new kitchen. New Plantation shutters throughout. This unit has both a glass enclosed lanai as well as an open patio. Partial lake view. Just three blocks to the private Park Shore Residents Beach Park ($200 to join and $125 per year thereafter). Two blocks to the fine dining and shopping at Venetian Village. Community offers a heated olympic-size pool, tennis courts, work-out facilities, game room, catering kitchen and much more. This community is as close as you can get to the beach and have a private TWO-CAR garage. No pet limits either size or number. Fireplace in the den. Sprinkler system allows for a reduction of insurance premium. Two-story vaulted ceilings in living room. A peaceful courtyard greets you as you approach the front door. This out-standing villa lives like a SFR for less than the price of a vacant lot in sought after Park Shore. *****AGENTS, SEE CONFIDENTIAL REMARKS*****
- General: Pets allowed
- Community: Pool table(s), Community clubhouse(s), Community exercise area(s), Community swimming pool(s), Community tennis court(s)
- Construction: Brick exterior, Frame and stucco exterior, Wood siding
- Roof: Tile roof
- Exterior: Patio, Enclosed porch
- Fireplaces: Fireplace(s)
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile flooring, Hardwood floors
- Laundry: Washer/dryer hookups, Laundry sink, Laundry room/area
- Heat/Cool: Central air conditioning, Central heat
- Inclusions: Self-cleaning oven, Microwave oven, Disposal, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Clothes washer, Clothes dryer, Range and oven
- Interior: Breakfast bar, Pantry, Tub and separate shower, Vaulted ceilings, Window treatments, Fire sprinkler system, Cathedral ceilings, Built-in bookcase(s)
- Utilities: Public sewer service, Public water supply, TV cable available
- Location: Northern exposure
- Lot: Landscape sprinklers
- Parking: 2 car garage, Attached parking, Automatic garage door, Paved driveway
- Recreation: Boat dockage, Tennis court
- Rooms: Family room, Formal dining room, Breakfast area, Master bedroom upstairs, 2nd master bedroom, Foyer
- Scenery: Lake view, Tennis Court view
- Stories: Two story
- Style: Contemporary
Request Information on Single Family Park Shore Naples
The source of this real property information is the copyrighted and proprietary database compilation of the M.L.S of Naples, Inc. Copyright 2018 M.L.S of Naples, Inc. All rights reserved. The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use, it may not be used for any other purpose, and accuracy of this information is not warranted or guaranteed. This information should be independently verified if any person intends to engage in a transaction in reliance upon it.
The data relating to real estate for sale/lease on this web site come in part from a cooperative data exchange program of the multiple listing service (MLS) in which this real estate firm (Broker) participates. The properties displayed may not be all of the properties in the MLS's database, or all of the properties listed with Brokers participating in the cooperative data exchange program. Properties listed by Brokers other than this Broker are marked with either the listing Broker's logo or name or the MLS name or a logo provided by the MLS. Detailed information about such properties includes the name of the listing Brokers. Information provided is thought to be reliable but is not guaranteed to be accurate; you are advised to verify facts that are important to you. No warranties, expressed or implied, are provided for the data herein, or for their use or interpretation by the user. The Florida Association of Realtors and its cooperating MLSs do not create, control or review the property data displayed herein and take no responsibility for the content of such records. Federal law prohibits discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status or national origin in the sale, rental or financing of housing.
These data up-to-date as of 01/21/18. Some properties that appear for sale on this website may subsequently have sold and may no longer be available. For the most current information, contact Fine Magazine.