Single Family Park Shore Naples
Naples, FL 34103$3,450,000 Request Info
- MLS Number: 216071863
- Type: Single Family
- Development: Park Shore
- Subdivsion: Park Shore
Naples, FL 34103
- Total Area: 4817 Sq.Ft.
- Lot Area: Sq.Ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 7
- Year Built: 2017
Outstandingly beautiful British West Indies home with a coastal flair was custom designed and masterfully crafted with meticulous attention to every detail for the discerning buyer and completed in time for the 2017 season. Open, light and airy home features volume ceilings, beautiful custom woodworking, cabinets and walnut hardwood floors throughout. Main floor living area includes inviting great room with fireplace, gourmet kitchen, luxurious master suite, 2nd master suite, office, breakfast and dining rm, laundry, three car garage. Ten foot sliding doors open graciously to the private backyard oasis, integrating the tropical beauty of nature, the swimming pool, fountain and spa within the home. Outdoor kitchen invites relaxed dining.A secluded stairway leads to private upstairs getaway, ideal for a family retreat or for entertaining guests with three ensuite bedrooms and family room with wet bar. French doors open to outside balconies overlooking the lovely landscaping and pool.The home, strategically located with southern exposure, on one of the best streets in wonderful Park Shore, is within walking distance to beach, private park, culture, great shopping and restaurants.
- General: Pets allowed
- Community: Community park(s), Community childrens play area'
- Construction: Concrete block stucco, Stucco exterior
- Roof: Tile roof
- Energy: Zoned temperature control, Insulated windows, Storm windows
- Exterior: Balcony, Patio
- Fencing: Fenced
- Fireplaces: Fireplace(s)
- Flooring: Tile flooring, Hardwood floors
- Laundry: Laundry sink, Laundry room/area
- Heat/Cool: Central air conditioning, Central heat
- Inclusions: Double oven, Microwave oven, Cooktop range, Disposal, Dishwasher, Refrigerator
- Interior: Breakfast bar, Pantry, Kitchen isle, Tub and separate shower, Wetbar, Walk-in closet(s), Security features, Secondary bedrooms split from master bedroom, Built-in bookcase(s)
- Utilities: Public sewer service, Public water supply, TV cable available
- Location: Southern exposure
- Lot: Landscape sprinklers
- Parking: 3 car garage, Attached parking, Automatic garage door, Paved driveway
- Recreation: swimming pool, Heated pool, In-ground swimming pool, Spa
- Rooms: Family room, Formal dining room, Breakfast area, Master bedroom on main floor, 2nd master bedroom, Guest room, Office, Great room, Exercise room, Foyer, Play room, Eat in kitchen, Sitting room
- Stories: Two story
- Win/Doors: French door(s), Shutters
Request Information on Single Family Park Shore Naples
The source of this real property information is the copyrighted and proprietary database compilation of the M.L.S of Naples, Inc. Copyright 2017 M.L.S of Naples, Inc. All rights reserved. The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use, it may not be used for any other purpose, and accuracy of this information is not warranted or guaranteed. This information should be independently verified if any person intends to engage in a transaction in reliance upon it.
The data relating to real estate for sale/lease on this web site come in part from a cooperative data exchange program of the multiple listing service (MLS) in which this real estate firm (Broker) participates. The properties displayed may not be all of the properties in the MLS's database, or all of the properties listed with Brokers participating in the cooperative data exchange program. Properties listed by Brokers other than this Broker are marked with either the listing Broker's logo or name or the MLS name or a logo provided by the MLS. Detailed information about such properties includes the name of the listing Brokers. Information provided is thought to be reliable but is not guaranteed to be accurate; you are advised to verify facts that are important to you. No warranties, expressed or implied, are provided for the data herein, or for their use or interpretation by the user. The Florida Association of Realtors and its cooperating MLSs do not create, control or review the property data displayed herein and take no responsibility for the content of such records. Federal law prohibits discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status or national origin in the sale, rental or financing of housing.
These data up-to-date as of 10/17/17. Some properties that appear for sale on this website may subsequently have sold and may no longer be available. For the most current information, contact Fine Magazine.