Single Family Moorings Naples
566 ANCHOR RODE DR Naples, FL 34103$1,550,000 Request Info
- MLS Number: 216066457
- Type: Single Family
- Development: Moorings
- Subdivsion: Moorings
566 ANCHOR RODE DR
Naples, FL 34103
- Total Area: 4421 Sq.Ft.
- Lot Area: Sq.Ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 4
- Year Built: 1984
Gorgeous and spacious 4 bedroom plus den, 4 bath home offers both formal and casual living areas. From the foyer, you enter the formal living room with soaring ceilings, a fireplace and a dramatic staircase to the second level. Past the formal dining room is the totally updated kitchen with center island, granite counters and large breakfast bar. The breakfast nook opens to the covered patio. The large family room and game room with wet bar also feature French doors to the very private outdoor living areas with heated pool and spa. The second level contains an open loft area and spacious master suite with luxurious bath and private balcony. The paver circular driveway offers lots of parking for guests and leads to an oversize 2 car garage. The lot has lush tropical landscaping, is partially fenced and has the preferred southern exposure. The home is in a very desirable location just minutes away from the world class amenities that provide the special Naples lifestyle. In addition to the sugar sand Naples beaches, Moorings residents can also enjoy a private beach front park.
- General: Pets allowed
- Construction: Frame and stucco exterior, Stone exterior
- Roof: Shingle roof
- Exterior: Balcony
- Fencing: Fenced
- Fireplaces: Fireplace(s)
- Flooring: Tile flooring, Hardwood floors
- Laundry: Laundry sink, Laundry room/area
- Heat/Cool: Central air conditioning, Central heat
- Inclusions: Self-cleaning oven, Microwave oven, Cooktop range, Disposal, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Clothes washer, Clothes dryer, Built-in oven
- Interior: Pantry, Kitchen isle, Tub and separate shower, Ceiling fan(s), Vaulted ceilings, Walk-in closet(s), Window treatments, Security features, Secondary bedrooms split from master bedroom, Built-in desk, Built-in bookcase(s)
- Utilities: Public sewer service, Public water supply, TV cable available
- Location: Southern exposure
- Lot: Landscape sprinklers
- Parking: 2 car garage, Attached parking, Circular driveway, Automatic garage door, Paved driveway
- Recreation: swimming pool, Heated pool, In-ground swimming pool, Spa
- Rooms: Family room, Formal dining room, Master bedroom upstairs, Great room, Loft, Foyer, Workshop
- Win/Doors: French door(s), Shutters
Request Information on Single Family Moorings Naples
The source of this real property information is the copyrighted and proprietary database compilation of the M.L.S of Naples, Inc. Copyright 2017 M.L.S of Naples, Inc. All rights reserved. The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use, it may not be used for any other purpose, and accuracy of this information is not warranted or guaranteed. This information should be independently verified if any person intends to engage in a transaction in reliance upon it.
The data relating to real estate for sale/lease on this web site come in part from a cooperative data exchange program of the multiple listing service (MLS) in which this real estate firm (Broker) participates. The properties displayed may not be all of the properties in the MLS's database, or all of the properties listed with Brokers participating in the cooperative data exchange program. Properties listed by Brokers other than this Broker are marked with either the listing Broker's logo or name or the MLS name or a logo provided by the MLS. Detailed information about such properties includes the name of the listing Brokers. Information provided is thought to be reliable but is not guaranteed to be accurate; you are advised to verify facts that are important to you. No warranties, expressed or implied, are provided for the data herein, or for their use or interpretation by the user. The Florida Association of Realtors and its cooperating MLSs do not create, control or review the property data displayed herein and take no responsibility for the content of such records. Federal law prohibits discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status or national origin in the sale, rental or financing of housing.
These data up-to-date as of 12/16/17. Some properties that appear for sale on this website may subsequently have sold and may no longer be available. For the most current information, contact Fine Magazine.